Check Career Center for Two Job Postings
Go to the Career Center for details on a Senior Wealth Management Consultant with Manning & Napier in the Rochester area AND a Portfolio Manager III with Key Private Bank.
Junior Achievement Seeks Volunteers
At our September 19, 2012 lunch program, Alycia Ivancie, Senior Education Manager of JA of WNY encouraged us to become volunteers for this worthy organization. There are three ways to help:
- Traditional JA Classroom Volunteer - choose a class off the list of programs K-12, flexible schedule of 5-7 lessons, dates set up between volunteer and teacher (traditionally once a week).
- Classroom Volunteer prior to Stock Market Challenge - volunteers are asked to present one, 40 minute lesson sometime in the fall to help student teams prepare for the JA Stock Market Challenge.
- JA Stock Market Challenge event volunteer - be a "trader" on the floor of this live simulation stock market experience - following the training which prepares teams for this event.
FPA Member Longevity Milestones
- Frederick Fadel, 5 years
- Peggy Moran, 5 years
- Richard Minekime, 30 years
- Joseph Martin, 10 years
- Laurie Menzies, 5 years
- Katherine Mohney, 10 years
- Timothy Sobolewski, 5 years
Welcome New Members
April's new member is Richard Myers.
In March, we welcomed Shawn Glowgowski, CFP® of Waring Financial Group.
February's new members include: Karen Johnson of One Reverse Mortgage and Michael Granica, CFP® of The Getzoni Agency.
We start 2013 with two new members in January: Corey Gallahan of Sauberan and Company and John Armesto.
Help us welcome two new members in November: Edward Steele of Mark IV, LLC and Jeff Buckley, Esq., CFP® of Lipsitz Green.
For October, we welcomed Samuel Terrazzino, CFP® of New England Financial Upstate NY.
To begin enjoying all the benefits of FPA, simply complete the online application at the National FPA website.